Saturday, April 28, 2001

Hi DAmn it Tanja SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is on the phone again. And The count down to the end of the life with Tanja will soon be over. THANK GOD!!!! Well I have been spending most of my time at Sioux Valley hospital in the cordinary Intensive Care unit. My grandpa had a kidney infection on top of a kidney stone. So they went in put a drain up and around the stone. To drain the infection. It was a simple surgery took 1/2 hour and they used local antistic. Yep simple my ass. During Recovery he had stopped breathing and the docs were wondering if they should do CPR. Also during that night he had a mild heart attact. He is doing ok now but the last I knew last night he was still in the CIC. But I don't know where he will be when I go back there today. If she would ever get off the damn phone I could call my dad and find out when they were eatting so I could eat with them. DAMM TANJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep thats about it. Talk to you all later Megs