Thursday, April 19, 2001

I have really messed up dreams. I had a dream last night that my foot/ankle was deformed for some odd reason. It was like clubbed or something and I could only walk on the side of my foot. And I don't think this is the first time I've had a dream like that. This next dream had to have had something to do with the fact that the damn people upstairs woke me up last night at 1:30. No, it wasn't their bed. I don't know, I think I thought they were fighting and I was thinking maybe they'd break up or something and move out. Ok, so the dream. They were fighting out on the balcony. The guy did something to really upset the girl, so she decided to jump off the balcony. Then the guy decided he couldn't live without her, so he jumped too. I was watching this all, and after the guy jumped, the girl started crawling around yelling for help. I for some reason didn't call for help, so I left so I wouldn't have the cops asking me if I had seen anything. I came back awhile later and there were some messages on my machine from the cops asking me to call them or something. I didn't, and I went upstairs to check things out. I had gone into those people's apartment for awhile, and when I came out a couple cops were in the hallway wanting to talk to me. Yep, good story there. I had another dream the other night that someone was trying to frame me for some crime. I was also carrying around a broom. That's all I remember about that one.