Monday, May 14, 2001

Actually, I think I might have deleted that list I had. I strangely didn't think that I would need it again so fast. ha! I can do some searching for you, I suppose. Did you want to continue using blogger to do your posts? If so, you'll need FTP. If you want to use Greymatter, you'll need CGI. Here are some hosts I think you might want to check out: datablocks (looks to be the best) lunarpages, virtue.nu (No FTP, no CGI) free.fr (It's in french), digitalrice (Long address, great service), or TheBurgh (No FTP no CGI). Remember, if the address gets too long, you can always get a static address from cjb.net. (So your address would be gweirdo.cjb.net, but you would have to host your site somewhere else--this would just make your address shorter.) Otherwise, check out the list at freewebspace.net.