Thursday, May 03, 2001

Hi Peoples I just thought I would caht in hear and procrastinate even longer. Also i should go to bed. I just had a strange situation just happen to me. I was just chatting with my P.A. and after that I went to my room. My door was closed and just as I was about to open it.. It opened itself!! Creepy. But anyways I sorry Erin I left a msg that said I would call back at 10 tonight I forgots. And also I found out today. When I asked my all director about your situation. And just found out that they really don't know what happens and that in August there is a lot of complaining. Then I asked would the story be different if you lived with me for that part of Aug. And she thought they might Allow that. That is a BIG MIGHT! so we can wait and see, what happens. in the future. good night peoples