Wednesday, May 09, 2001

Hi there Well I got back from taking pictures of the Queen of Jordan. When I got back I had 2 msgs one from my grandma and one from my Dad looks like my grandpa is going home tmrw. YAY!! but that meant that my dad was coming up to take down my loft tmrw and put in storage. So now I have been spending time moving my computer desk and stuff from under my loft so that it can go down tmrw. so I get to live in a mess until Monday, thats when our student government will have summer storage for us. And its first come fisrt serve. So If i want room for my Loft I have to get it there on Monday. Oh yay just get done moving my loft then I get to move some more in 2 weeks I am so excited NOT!!! Well thats about it. I need to get going so I can figure out where to put my fish tank for the time being. Later