Wednesday, May 02, 2001

Hi This note is for Erin and yeah. Anyways Erin who did you talk to??? Was it Tracy Riddle?? if it was Tracy yes she is a snot. But yeah what ever. I know you might have to worry but I really think it won't be a big problem. Yes I would be worried too. But I think it will be ok once you get here and after they have see who is all staying through Aug. it won't be that many. I think. If not you know where you can stay. Or it could be a possibility. That if we talked to them that you can stay with me. But don't say anything about you thinking about rooming with me in Aug. just yet, to Augie. I really think it will work out in the end. The only reason they are saying that stuff now is they don't know for sure yet themselves what Aug. looks like. But Don't be afraid to talk to me or Call Me Ok ERIN!! Megan