Wednesday, May 30, 2001

Well here I am I acctually am bloging in here since I haven't done that in a while. I haven't had anything to blog about really. My life is just so peacefull around here with out Tanja I can't really blog about much. I worked today mostly setting up the dorms for the conference tmrw. I am tired though. Last night a friend of mine and I went roller blading like 4 blocks. Took like an Hour. but after that I was Tired. I was getting ready for bed at 11 pm and my phone rings. DAMMIT!1 I was just getting ready for bed. It was this deaf person that I knew from STI and is very dependent or something on friends or the few she has anyway. Anyway her son ate all the food she had in the house and she was hungry. Now think she could have called earlier but NO. Plus she was asking me to help her set up her new computer desk. so i went and did that. But when I got there I found out that she tried to set it up herself and the threads in the wood were gone for the screws and she couldn't take it back because she threw the box away. Let's just say that I was there until like 1:30 and didn't get to bed until 2 am. Also she was asking me to babysit her son. I told her maybe depending on my schedule, but I lied when I told her I worked because I need time off and plus i don't want her to become dependant on me. So I was really tired by the time I got back to the dorm. I had to be at work at 9 am today too. So I would need to be up by 8 to shower and stuff. But you think i could sleep until 8 no I had to get up at 7:30 for no apparent reason just woke up. DAMMIT. We set up my old dorm for the conference this summer, they will come in tmrw. I got to the Stavig dorm and I was there 10 mins when Ian came and asked me to play Monopoly. I told him I was working but would after work. So I spent that time playing monopoly until he had to go to the doctor. But we finished the game when he got back. He is suppose to come up and play games on my computer later tonight too. But while he was at the doctor I bought books for the summer. OMG!! $115 for the summer. total of 10 Books. for 2 classes. English 200 has 6 and Religion 110 has 4 guess what I will be doing while I am killing time at the desk. Well that has u guys up to date. Now theres a book for ya. Later