Wednesday, June 13, 2001

Well i just thought i would say hi to ya all. Its been a very busy and tiring past few days. Last night we had the torando sirens go off way too many times. Like say a total of 5 times. And there is a deaf person on the 6th floor too. She is up there with the whole floor by herself. Hmm must be nice. Anyways she can't hear the sirens when they go off and so someone has to go way up the 6 flights of stairs to tell her that the sirens are going off. Who did that ME!! Fun Fun and I finally went to sleep about 3-3:30 when the Damm Fire alarms went off at 5 am this morn. Due to the damm water again. Damm weather. And tonight I guess isn't suppose to be anyu better but Now I am sitting the desk from 8pm til 2am. People say it is suppose to be like last night. I hope not. I have had enough for a while. Anyways got to continue getting ready for the night like all the toys I need to bring to keep me busy. Later.