Tuesday, July 10, 2001

Hello Yes Angie I do have a DVD on my computer. But I got a normal one for a few reasons 1. my computer has a problem with freezing in the middle of the movie. I think too much stuff on there, and 2.mmm.... 15" or 19" screen which would you prefer to watch a movie on??? And now on to my wonderful day. I found out that my whole 20 hour a week job. The same job I am doing now but What I would be doing in Aug. is no longer going to be my job in August. I am now JOBLESS!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeek $$$$$$ I need $$$$$$$ I need a job or something to do or I will go insane. I found out that because it would be a summer workstudy job(like it is now) That if I took that job in August My Stanford loans in the fall would go from Subsidised to Unsubsadised ewwww don't want that. So I have no idea what to do now. What to do what to do. Right Now I have to get going and do Some homework. YUCK Later me