Thursday, July 26, 2001

Hey My second entry in here today. I just thought I ask is this just been a day for bad luck not just for me but for everyone. right after my class and my bitching out session that my teacher had with me telling me that I was this horrible writter and that I probably wouldn't pass this class. Which would really suck. I was walking back to my dorm and my strap on MY Doc martin sandles broke. I also found out that there was a microwave stolen on my floor. My teacher the one who chewed me out hasn't given me my fisrt paper back yet. she forgot all of them at home. Umm too people got stuck in the fire escape today too while I was working. So I had to rescue people and do a theft report. A virus on my computer loosing my papers. Shoes broken and told I was this horrible writter all in one day. Go figure. Tomarrow better be a better day