Saturday, August 18, 2001

Ok questions for you all to ponder.... First quetion Why when I hit the tab button it doesn't just move to the next blank on the page, but instead moves to the other windows that I have opened? How do I fix this?? Then When I was babysitting tonight...I got asked what I thought it ment to be a chritian and where God stood in my life, So I am asking you all the same question. What does it mean to you to be a christian and where does God stand in your life? And no don't think I am crazy. I want honest answers. Before you think about those questions watch and listen to this.. http://www.fathersloveletter.com/fllpreviewlarge.html This is not some kind of sick internet site. Ok just some information...I was babysitting for Frankie's Sister yes the same one who set us up.. She told that he told his parents and her that I was the most amazing girl he had ever met, and that he thinks I am too good for him. Just had to tell you all Now I am going to bed