Wednesday, November 28, 2001

As usual, Meg, I have to one-up you on the car thing. hee. Just listen--you will laugh, I'm sure.

Well, as you guys know, I frequently park my car on the street because dumb-ass parks his car in our parking lot and has his stuff in the garage, so there are no other parking spaces for us...Anyway, I parked there Monday afternoon once I finished class. By Tuesday, a snowdrift had covered my entire car! Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, the snowplow went through and added a heap of snow three feet thick on the side facing the road!

So picture, if you will, Jessi and myself with shovels trying to dig my car out! Jess was in snowpants, too. She kept falling on her ass. People would drive by s-l-o-w-l-y to laugh at us.

Eventually, we quit. Later that night, we got our building's maintenence guy and another friend of Jessi's to help us get my car out. Sigh.