Thursday, December 20, 2001

Weeping, weeping" is from a commercial.

Well dammit anyway. I just went to the site where that commercial is at and it's "down until further notice." CRIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, it's a Staples commercial where they get a robot to tell people about their technology products.

(store clerk) That Sno-bot is a great way to tell people Staples has technology gifts.
(sno-bot) Greetings, palm hand-helds make terrific gifts, so do digital cameras.
(lady customer) Nice price.
(customer) Excuse me, could you tell me about this scanner/fax/copier?
(sno-bot) NO!
(customer) But I want to get it for my brother.
(sno-bot) Get him a cell phone.
(customer) No, he really wants one of these.
(sno-bot) He can't have her, I love her.
(customer) What?
(sno-bot) NO NO NO!
(sno-bot and customer fighting over machine, customer pulls it away from sno-bot and store clerks run towards sno-bot)
(sno-bot) Weeping, weeping.
(store clerk) It's ok, we found you someone else.
(sno-bot) Who?
(store clerk holds up surge protector)
(sno-bot) Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!