Sunday, January 20, 2002

God Dammit I was gone for one night and I can't trust my damm roomate... I know she has her own God DAMM $$ she can Buy her own Diet Dr. Pepper is she wants it DAMMIT I had 6 cans left from a 12 pack and 2 of them are GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they are both 1/2 full sitting on my desk DAMMMIT!! I bet if I asked her is she drank any she won't addmit to it either. When she is gone I don't go through her stuff and eat or drink it.. And if this isn't weird. I took the Garbage out Sat. Afternoon and put a new garbage bag in. When I got back tonight the garbage can was empty no garbage bag in at all.. And people say she isn't throwing up her food. The HELL!!!!!!!!!!! if she isn't!!! Whatever like that skinny ass of hers needs to lose any more weight!! One of her goals for our Health fitness class is to loose more body fat. Hell there isn't any body fat to lose. Time to go make a sign for my Air purifier that says LEAVE ME on when My owner isn't home!! yep because she is always so cold (Gee I wonder why) she has to turn it off when I'm not home. DAMMIT its there and on for a reason and it doesn't help when you turn it off.... DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT JUST LEAVE MY SHIT A LONE DAMMIT DAMMIT ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!