Thursday, January 03, 2002

I hate the bitch from my work Sarah. God forbid she could do something I tell her to.

Before the plates can be made, our film has to be proofread and approved by another person. I have to proofread Sarah's film. But she seems to think that she doesn't have to make any changes I point out unless they're spelling errors. Anytime I bring something back to her because lines are too thin and need to be stroked, she thinks she can just bypass me and send it on for the plates to be made. It happened again today, if you couldn't have guessed already.

Yesterday I had gotten some of Sarah's film. There were two tractors on it with very fine lines that needed to be stroked. I give it back to her. Today I got it back and she fixed just one of them. I knew the one needed to be stroked, and the other one I wasn't sure if she had stroked it enough. So, I bring it to the person who makes the plates (Kory). And she confirmed exactly what I had been thinking. I give it back to Sarah with notes about what needed to be done since she wasn't there at the time.

I had to go work in the plant for a few hours. I came back in the afternoon, and Kory brought that order to me (she thought it was mine since I had asked her about it earlier) to tell me that it wasn't going to work. I could see that Sarah hadn't changed anything, and passed it along without being approved. I had to tell her that it was Sarah's and to tell her what needed to be done. SKANKY WHORE!