Saturday, February 16, 2002

Hi Everyone...I answered a call for Dan this morning, and he was already gone by the time I got up this morning, but Velvet was still in bed, I'm sure sick as usual. Anyway, he asked if I was a roommate and I said yes. He also said so you are actually living there and he also said good. What an ASSHOLE!!!! I just have to remember 2 more weeks and then the moron and loser out of there for good. Last night they were so loud when I got home. The DVD player was blarring and they ran into the bathroom. (I'm sure having sex, again) Yuck!!!Not much is really new, other than I am counting down days, til they leave. Oh by the way, she still hasn't told me she is leaving yet.... I personally don't care if she tells me, but I play stupid well. *S* She figures Erin told me, which she did. Velvet assumes that, and that we are ok with it.