Friday, February 15, 2002

Last night on V-Day there were some people from Ridgewater at work taking their clinicals. (That's when they learn what they are actually supposed to be doing). On the west end there was a group of these people singing and as the music drifted down to me I thought that it sounded like shit. Being the person that I am when one of the guys who was singing came down I told him that they were singing like shit, or that they sounded shitty. The guy talked to me for a bit and then headed down to the west side again. About 20 minutes later 2 girls came down and they started asking me what I thought about their music. I said that it was a good thing for the residents and then they looked at me like I was lying and then I said that it sounded shitty. I was laughing with them and at them, and then the one girl named TRINA started bitching at me. I tried to get a word in edge wise, but she wouldn't let me. I just sat there then and listened to her bitch to me until I couldn't take it anymore. I just said, I don't care. Then she went off on this big power trip against me. She is such a whore. She said to me before her friend pulled her away and said TRINA, lets just go, lets leave, she said to me, you should try to act a little more grown-up and no be so childish. I was really pissed off at her for that remark. She should really respect her elders. I think that she is a total skanky ass hoe. I hope that she dies of gonorrhea and rots in hell.