Saturday, February 16, 2002

ok I really can't wait till the end of the semester when my pukey roomate takes her ass out of here. Last night @ 1am she comes walking in her with 2 different guys.. Lets just say I was in my PJ's and in bed but not sleeping.. She comes in flicks on the lights and then turns them off and says "oh can I turn on the lights". Im sitting there thinking yea you can since you already did. I said yeah you can. These guys she brought in STUNK like smoke and nasty "stoner" smell ("stoner" is Franks term) not only that but asked if they could watch a movie... (Umm hello intervisitation hours end at 2 am. ) Anyway I told her that I was going to bed... She say oh and they talk for a while... I was getting a headache from their god awefull smell. Not to say that they are sitting on MY couch and sitting next to MY pillow that is left on the Couch... Then Frank called back after his Fire alarm.. I told him about it.. But had to wait till they all left... Finally she left and THANK GOD for that... I really can't wait till this semester is OVER.. or at least till she MOVES out.