Friday, February 01, 2002

Okay. Well, I kind of mentioned this situation here, but I will elaborate. You all like elaboration, right? (Plus, I think this blog needs a little more bitchin'.) Anyway. There's this guy. He's a graphic major with me, unfortunately. And he is a complete idiot/jackass/dumbass. He feels the need to make idiot comments in class and he thinks he's funny, but he's just annoying. So I don't like him to begin with. And then today I find out he was put in my group for the term in my marketing management class!!! He and this idiot moron girl who just giggles and is like, "I'm too tired for this on a Friday morning." (Don't forget the patented hair-toss, either.) I HATE GROUP PROJECTS!!!!! I always manage to get stuck with stupid moron people who don't know what they are doing and probably shouldn't have even graduated high school, much less lasted this long in college. People who are cocky sonsofbitches piss me off!!! (I think I need to breathe now, so I will go. That is all.)