Friday, February 15, 2002

When I got home today, some fucker was parked in my spot. Not only was he parked in my spot, he was also partly parked in Sarah's (bitch) spot too. Taking up two reserved parking spots, that's smart. Dumbass was probably up in 203 buying some drugs or something.

Oh yea, I didn't tell anyone about that. I have a theory that apt. #203 sells drugs out of their apartment. There always seems to be people stopping by, and for only a short time too. One time when someone parked in my spot (i was right behind them, told them to move) the driver got out and went up there, and the rest of the people in the car stayed in the car. Erin, this is the same place that you said "Somebody's smoking pot" about when we walked past it that one night. Just seems a little suspicious to me.

But anyways, I called the office cuz I couldn't remember what I was supposed to do. Whoever answered must have been new or something, didn't know what to do either. She told me to get the vehicle type and license plate no., and call back. They would probably give them a warning or something like that. OOOOOOOOH!!!!! Big threat there!

When I went back down there, the car had moved to another spot and someone was sitting in it. I got their license plate anyway.