Friday, March 08, 2002

Damn. I thought that I wrote enough to scroll that freakin' G-Spot Dildo off the screen...but apparently I did not. So now I need to write a bunch of crap.

CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP.

hee.

Oh. And I didn't know Megan's email address, so Angie will have to let her know what Jess and my new telephone number is. There's lots of 3's and 2's in it. But there was also a 1, so we couldn't make words out of it. Damn. (Unlike Angie's 222-CRAP number. I will never forget that number! I used to dial directory assistance all the time to get her last phone number!)

And I might be online more often. ie I will actually have internet access on my own computer!!! Provided the phone isn't busy and Jess isn't online. (Which isn't that often, but I will live.) So...yeah. Stuff is happening. yes.