Friday, March 01, 2002

Guess what guys? It's March First!!! You know what that means?!? Velvet leaves today! Technically, I suppose she has until the seventh to remove her things, but the notice she gave us said nothing about removing herself. Plus, I don't think that she would want to be around if she has some other place to go to. In all actuality, I haven't been there since last night. (Jess worked from 10-8:30 last night, so I had a feeling that it would be hell there that final night moron and dumbfuck were there, so Corissa let me stay at her place.) I'm actually curious about her reaction to the revised lease termination notice we gave her. Probably not good, but hey, I'm not going to sign something that accuses me of something that I did not do. So...yeah. I plan to make the most of my day by sitting on the couch and watching movies while she moves all her shit out. It should be fun. ;)