Tuesday, March 05, 2002

I KNOW! I keep scrolling the screen up and down so that it doesn't show up in the computer lab or anything. (That would be slightly mortifying. hee.) Jeez, Angie, couldn't you have been handcuffs or something remotely less, uh, gross-looking? hee. Maybe motion lotion? Or a vibrator? No. You have to be the fucking strap-on!

hee hee hee. You know what, though? I took that quiz and found that I am a strap-on, too. We're both a bunch of cocks. (Fake cocks, at that.) I feel so dirty. ;)

Yes. And on a completely non-related subject, you all should come see the apartment now that it isn't smelly/disgusting! I still have to shampoo the carpet in my room and arrange it, but otherwise it looks and smells really good.

I'm thinking of using the shampooer on the couch. Any thoughts?