Friday, March 15, 2002

Ok, so everybody's car was supposed to be out of the lot by 12:00 noon so they could clear the lot. So I dig my car out and go do some errands. When I come back the lot is still not cleared. So I'm thinking that I will be parking on the street, so I go up to a really nice cleaned out area and park, collect my things and get out. Just as I'm about to start walking towards the apts, this old hag comes out of her house and says to me, "You can't park there unless you want to get towed. That's my property and I'll call so you do get towed. If you live over in those apts, go park over there." I said to her, thank you for telling me that. She just closed her door like a skanky old fuckin bitch. I am never going to park over in that general area ever again. She has possibly ruined my day, what a fuckin ass bitch.