Wednesday, April 10, 2002

To answer your questions. I want to move off Campus because I do.. I moved on to get the feeling of what living in a dorm was like. Two years was enough. I also don't have anything really keeping me here in the dorm. kind of hard to phrase this the right way.. I have liked living in the dorms. I like the atmosphere. I like haveing everyone here and everything available right here. I don't have to go anywhere. to find things. I have always felt like I haven't had much space here. Also because I am this big drinker I want to be able to drink... No really Im 23 years old adn am tired of being told I can't drink because of the place I live. The other reason is thea fact that all the people I hang out with right now will be graduating this May and therefore being here next year will really suck. But here is the MAJOR reason for this decision. I have been trying to get a single room since things have been getting worse with my roomate. Or I should say things haven't improved. I wanted a single room..I was going to get a medical single but that wasn't going to work because the day that the form was due was the day I found out about that. Also if I stay on I would if I "win" the lotery drawing for the other single rooms I have to pay like 400 a semester more to live in a "closet" If I were to take on a Transfer student that student would be at least 2-3 years younger then me, if I got placed with a Freshman(current tHis year) they would be 4 years younger. Lets say this other roomate gets caught with Alcohal in the room, who would be providing to minors even if I wasn't drinking( hmm.. tough question) I'm just tired of paying up the butt for a closet type space to live share that space with someone else. I also am tired of sharing showers and bathrooms and ohters things as well. well I thingk this is all I have to say... I think this was a long enough blog for the night