Monday, June 17, 2002

Hi I am pissed... I got a call from Stacy today saying my landlord called her looking for me.. She (the landlord) has my phone number... in fact when I called and had her look at my name she said that she had my number for my dorm. I also know she has my cell number as well but oh well. She had called me because I had my checked returned to the head co. because I didn't do anything with my checking account. or I should say I never put money from my savings account in Clarkfield due to I was waiting on Amy to pay for the month of June and give it to me. But she hasn't and now she will be getting a visit from the landlord saying she has to pay for it or she(landlord) will have to come back to me. OK so one good thing about this whole thing. Amy will be forced to pay for it. hopeing she will. And the other bad thing is that now she really thinks that I am not financially stable. But I don't care. because she better take my name off the lease now... I will wait and see what will happen after today. Hope this knocks some since into her big fat egostic head of hers.