Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Hi So to update you on the whole situation. I talked to landlady and she said that I am stuck with the lease until we find some one to move in. Then the new people fill out an application and she will write up a new lease. I think Amy found some people Newlyweds in fact to live there. I then I found out today she is switching all the bills to her name which is fine but if they are in my name don't I have to do it? Anyway here is the converstation we had...

of course Im in the building says: Hi
of course Im in the building says: Did you get my voice mail message
Amy says: yesterday
Amy says: ?
of course Im in the building says: yes
Amy says: yeah I did
Amy says: I talked to the landlady today too
of course Im in the building says: ok
of course Im in the building says: and??..
Amy says: Beth wanted to know how much the electricity bill would be so I called to ask her that and she said that whoever moves in would have to fill out an application and then she would draw up a new lease
of course Im in the building says: ok
of course Im in the building says: and??
of course Im in the building says: thats what the land lady said to me too
Amy says: do you know you left frozen stuff out on the counter?
of course Im in the building says: yes, sorry
Amy says: Kelly put it back, but I don't know if it is any good anymore
of course Im in the building says: ok
of course Im in the building says: I was going to take it with me and forgot oops
Amy says: ok
of course Im in the building says: but what did beth say
of course Im in the building says: about filling out the application
Amy says: they are still thinking it over to make sure they can afford to live here
of course Im in the building says: ok and when about will they know
Amy says: I think they will move in, I am just giving them a little time
Amy says: they have all month to decide
of course Im in the building says: well do I move in for this month or are you going to pay me for this months rent
Amy says: I will pay you
Amy says: I already changed the electricity bill over to my name and I am going to Midcontinent tomorrow to get the cable stuff switched to my name
of course Im in the building says: so I can get the rest of my stuff tmrw afternoon
Amy says: that's fine
of course Im in the building says: I have to call MIDCo because your not on any of the bills
Amy says: that's ok, I am going to go down there and explain what happened
Amy says: I signed for the paperwork when they hooked it up so I should have some leverage that way
of course Im in the building says: when I call there I will tell them to take my name off and give them your name
Amy says: why don't you just let me handle it
of course Im in the building says: I will but I also my name is off the bills
of course Im in the building says: and I think they need my approval
Amy says: I understand that, but I am the one paying the bills so I need to make sure that my information doesn't get fucked up
of course Im in the building says: because my name is on the stuff
Amy says: no, they won't need your approval because I am the one living here
of course Im in the building says: so am I currently until my name is off the lease
Amy says: nevermind
Amy says: do whatever the fuck you wanna do
of course Im in the building says: ok

And that is the end of the conversation. What a fricken jerk.