Sunday, June 02, 2002

Hi well I am currently making a desicion to move out of the Apt. I have to talk to the landlady yet but I talked with Amy and she basically told me tonight that she doesn't want me to live with her and would be best for me to not even move in. When I told her that I was moving some stuff in today and was moving my bed and dresser in on Thurs. She said that she was going to be cranky because she has become accustume to living there by herself and would be cranky because of it. So I get to tear up a lease hopefully tmrw along with cable and internet and electricity changing that over to her name. whoo hoo, not I really liked that place. Well going to bed now have to be up by 7 am to get things done here and be back there in to get things done in the morning before I babysit. bye