Friday, August 16, 2002

So what are we all Fricken scared to use names on this page.. I have 2 things to say about this whole thing... WHAT THE HELL IS THE BIG DEAL WITH THIS EXCUSE!!! Finding a babysitter/daycare provider is a lot different in Sioux Falls then it is in Rural MN!! I am also not to appreciative of people mocking my job and my major. I wish all 3 of you (Angie Kristin and Erin) would give it up and just realize that I can not go on this trip.. I don't know why it is so hard for you all to understand this. Also I am sick of you all thinking that this excuse is a lame one and that Stacy and I haven't done what we can do about it. Stacy is my boss and therefore has that right to schedule me when she wants to and has the right to deny my time off. I also am sick of you all thinking that this is just an excuse for me to say that I wouldn't want to go on the trip.. I told some of you that if I didn't want go I wouldn't have made the Fucking reservations for th trip and told you all that I would go up on Friday but don't want to do it by myself. I have the right to cancel the reservations and just might and leave you all to find a place on your own, but won't because I am and adult and wouldn't want to ruin the trip for the rest of you, but you all owe me $$$$$$$$. So give it up and deal with the fact that I can't go on the trip and accept the excuse the way it is.