Tuesday, October 08, 2002

I am getting so pissed off with my dentist. I have been going there since I was a small child and I have never had problems like this. The past two months have been so hellish that I don't think I'm going to make it. About every other damn week I have to go in and see if they can fix my bite, score down my teeth, give me another root canal, who the hell knows, and it is bothering me so much. Why do I have to be in this much pain all of the f'in time? Yesterday I was bawling once more, feeling so useless, that I couldn't help myself. I've been thinking of filing a lawsuit against these people. I mean they are nice and everything, but can they just once get something right so I wouldn't have to keep seeing them every damn week. Yesterday they gave me some antibiotics (hello, couldn't we have thought of this when I first had pain)? I get to take these for 10 whole days I hope to god the pain will dissipate. Otherwise my guess is that I will have to end up seeing my f'in doctor, maybe he can help instead of the mother f'in dentist.