Thursday, October 24, 2002

I've got really bad cramping going on right now, but at least I should be happy in a couple of days when the rag is done and I can rub a dub dub in the tub.

Anywhoo, yesterday I worked during the day, of course, and I left some work for Jean to do, did she do it? Of course not. She did some of her work and left the rest for me. What a stupid hoe. You are supposed to do all of the work that is left for you. I should've had someone else write down a note to her, so she wouldn't see my messed up handwriting and think, well, Kristin wrote this, so I don't have to do it. I am so sick of her shit. Like how she can't even trade a day with me so that I can have a day off. She's always busy on Friday's (when I normally take off that day). Piss me off, stupid mother f***in damn bitchin bastard.

Aslo, some good news, my TEETH haven't hurt for at least 2 weeks, what a relief!!! :)