Monday, November 04, 2002

I just opened a checking account at a new bank, right? So I submit my automatic deposit form last Monday--we're paid on Thursdays--and I don't get an email until TODAY letting me know that oh, we need this and this and this. I'm thinking, couldn't they have said something to me sometime in-between when they received the form and this Monday? Wrong.

Thankfully, I managed to not write out a buncha checks this weekend. Had I written a bunch out, I would have gotten service charges for not having enough cash in my account. Yeah. So nice to tell me these things, people.

Plus, I haven't heard yet on the Web Content Developer job. I've emailed HR about follow-up interviews twice. My first response last Monday was kind of vague and today's email? Well, I hadn't received a response by the time I left work today. Damn it. Grr. I hate HR bastards. I can't imagine what they do all freaking day long. Do they just sit around and pick their fucking asses?!? Oy!