Thursday, November 14, 2002

So I'm thinking now that I might not stick around long at Molenaar's whether Lisa leaves or not. My tolerance for shit is getting less and less. If you did not know, there are other bitches at work besides the two in the artroom.

So today, Jan from the Midwest region asks me about an order that she had brought back to me yesterday to correct. She hadn't gotten it back yet, and was wondering where it was. I said I had done it and passed it on to be proofread, and I didn't know what happened to it after that. The film should have been made by that time, but I never got it. So she basically (not in these words, but it was implied) accuses me of losing it, and tells me that I have to find it. It's not my fricking job to try to find an order that got lost. I do anyway, and start asking around. Nobody's seen it. I figure out that Stacy would have been the last person to see it yesterday, but she was at lunch and I couldn't ask her about it. I bring the copy of the order back to Jan, and tell her that I've looked, but I can't find it. All I can figure is that it got accidentally attached to another order, and it's either in the plant, or in another region. I tell her what I can to, which is tape another printout of the order onto the copy, and get the film/plates made from that. Oh no! That's not good enough. She goes off spouting shit like "We need the original." and "I gave that order to you yesterday." All I can think is "What the fuck am I supposed to do, I can't help what happens to it after it leaves my desk. It's not my fault it got lost!"

I find out when Stacy gets back that she brought that order back to the Midwest region yesterday afternoon because it was missing some sheet of paper. Thanks for telling me what you're doing with my order! So it turns out that it was in the damn Midwest region the whole time, probably right in front of them the whole damn time. Do you think I got an apology for their mistake and their rudeness to me? NO!!!!

I'm so sick of people only acting nice to me when they want something, and total bitches the rest of the time. I have theories of bitches conspiring together to make me look bad.