Thursday, November 28, 2002

So on Wednesday direct deposit checks were available for people to pick up. We had a note out stating that all direct deposit checks would not be in the bank until Friday morning. With regular employee checks we had notes out stating that they would not be available until Friday morning also. Later in the morning Cindy, accounts payable person, came out and said that checks would be available now. So we put them out. Once I made the annoucement overhead, people were coming up and telling me about how they had heard that the money wouldn't be put in until Friday. After 3 or so people told me I was already worn out and I didn't care to hear about it anymore. So many people after that kept on asking me why it got changed. I was so pissed off after that, that I tried to ignore them. If they didn't want their damn checks, they didn't have to take them, they didn't have to tell me their stupid sob story. It was just a damn treat for them to have their check early. Why in the goddamn world did they have to keep asking me those damn questions about it. I was so sick of it that I almost blew a damn gasket.

Angie heard quite a bit about it the afternoon of that day. I was glad to vent, as I am here doing so now.