Tuesday, November 19, 2002

What the hell is Corissa thinking? Why did she chose me out of everybody to go along with a so-called lie? Why does she treat us/me with so much disrespect?

One night out on the town was not going to hurt her at all. I wonder if she even regards Ang and I as friends. (saying that Erin is her friend, but I know that she's also suffered from the wrath of Corissa). When I generally have a weekend off I want to spend it with my friends. I will drive home after work and then Ang and I will drive to Marshall. I know that this is our choice, but we like to see you guys down there every once in awhile. It wouldn't hurt to make/set some time away for us to be with you. (not sexually).

Erin, I'm not pointing this in your direction, if you are taking it this way. This is all against Corissa.

The only time we ever see Corissa is if we end up going to someone's house, driving around, going to Walmart (this escapade generally doesn't work), or going to the made-up early show. Wait, I forgot, the #1 "Perkins." There are a lot of other ways to see each other and do things together. I mean, how many times has Corissa ever called us to do something with us in Willmar. We make the time to go to Marshall, does she do it for us? How many times has she ever stayed overnight? Gone to the late show? Made a choice to go the bar instead of Perkins? Not that this choice comes up very often or at all, but if it did, would she come?

I am so deliriously annoyed with her damn excuses. How often does she use them? I probably could tell you, I don't think I've ever had the real side of Corissa without her excuses. I'm too tired, I have to do the laundry, I walked 40 miles this morning, I worked 31 hours this week and now I have to work the weekend, I have 13 credits and all that homework combined with my shitty job and my too many hours. (thank you erin for that one, for repeating it all night on Saturday).

That bitch just rubs me the wrong way. Stupid sadistic whore, shitbag, fuck buddy.