Thursday, November 21, 2002

Yes. Get this--I run into her at work on Tuesday. She normally doesn't work on Tuesdays, but she wandered into the breakroom at the time I was on break (imagine that--a breakroom for people on-break.)

She started talking about work stuff and I pretty much cut the bullshit and asked her why she stood us up on Saturday. Get this--she tries to dodge her way out of it! She says she talked to Kristin on Thursday night, now, although unless you're taking calls after 11:00 or so, I don't think so. (Lie.) And she's like, "I was so mad at you guys."

She still sticks to her story that she talked to Kristin some night--Thursday, Friday, whatever, still lying--and that you guys had talked about her preference for an early show. Then she said that Kristin talked to Angie about it and that's when everything changes.

I'd just like to know when the fuck she called Kristin, because personally, I don't think it happened. And I'm really sick of being lied to when it is, quite simply, a case of Corissa not having her way and rather than talk to anyone about it, she avoids us all together and treats us like crap.

When I asked her straight-out and she lies to my face and I know what's going on and she still doesn't do anything about it...that hurts.