Friday, January 24, 2003

There is this annoying jackass at work that is continually calling me "Chrissy" or "Char." I have repeatedly asked him to not call me those names but he will not listen. I have even asked my supervisor to let this certain person know that I dislike being called these fucking ugly names. I think that my supervisor forgot to mention it to him, or he is just mentally retarded that he won't even pay any attention with it. I sure wish to hell that he would leave me alone.

Tonight I was printing out used cars to the printer (duh) and he was printing out some big long report and I grabbed one of the pages to see what number it was on and this guy got totally pissed. I kept on pulling it away from him and he made a grab for it and almost fell donw. I laughed at him, but the look on his face made me very scared. What an asshole. I fucking hate him. Pisses me off to the max!!!!!!!!