Tuesday, February 04, 2003

New layout, peoples...It's about time, right?

Anyway. I don't feel like writing your bios, so ya'll should do your own however you like. Just be sure to include a link to your homepage or whatever.

And, I added a spot for Kristin because she rocks and that's all. Hope no one minds. (Hmm...I suppose that should mean that I should tell her, huh?)

Also, I'm still waiting to hear on that graphic designer job at work. Missy (also applying for the same job) was thinking that if it was good news, we would have heard something by now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway. I already know that I'm not qualified; god only knows it couldn't hurt...

And...guess who I managed to run into again tonight. Yes, that's right, Velvet. Fortunately, she didn't have Loser with her, but I'm not having fun entertaining the idea of seeing her once every three weeks for the writing group that we both managed to join.

Yeah. And the odds that I can share my writing with the group knowing that she's there? Not good.