Monday, July 28, 2003

So I was at work this morning and this lady walks in with a dog. so Dog's and other big pets other then fish are not allowed really on campus. We have a sign on our desk that says "if anything unusual occures while working you are working the desk call the hall director on call number then gives the number" anyway so this strange lady just comes walking out the door with her little dog cute dog, but still don't know how she got in but she is in the building, then later she comes back wanting back in. Didn't know who she belongs to or why she was here was just here with her dog. So I called the director on call which is the summer hall director Sarah, and I told her what I did, and said to the lady. Then tonight as I was walking back in the bldng. I get a lovely greeting from Greg take note of the sarcasim ther He is another hall director ( I think he is a femmie person but is apprently going out with Sarah) Anyway I got chewed out for calling her at 8:30 in the morning, yes I know a little early, But she is the one on call, and that is part of her job discription, plus It was a little strange that just strange person who I had never seen before wanted to be let in and the only reason why I told her was to make the Hall director in the building aware of it. And My luck if I wouldn't have let her know about it then I would have gotten chewed out for not letting her know, I just felt like pointing to the sign on our desk that says this information and say that is what you are the "hall director on call" and that is part of Job discription, answering that phone at anytime during the day no matter what time it is, should be acceptable, and you shouldn't chew out the person for calling it.