Tuesday, July 01, 2003

So Yeah KARI AKA puke girl is going to London on the 2nd. Let alone that class ends on the 3rd. The same class that she keeps missing because she is "sick" WHATEVER!!! We (our group we are in for class) had to schedule our test (oral) for today just for HER!! and we planned on meeting last night and oh she is home sick. Her current roommate has been diagnosed with migranes for several years now and all of a sudden Kari has them too. I never knew that they were contagious. Like I am serious Heidi (her roommate an a friend of mine) got a Migrane earlier in the summer, and like that next day KARI had one too. This one lasted a week long. WOW amazing how that happens (rolls eyes) Then she was sick with the "flu" she just couldn't keep anything down. ok.... well if she would stop sticking her fist down her throat than maybe it would stay down. She has a migrane yesturday and said she will be there for the final today. But I am sure we will all hear how Terrrible she is feeling. But I guareentee by her flight time to London she will be all better. GO figure. If people would stop let me rephrase that STOP STOP STOP having empathy/pity on her shewould stop faking it. Also yest. when we were trying to get ahold of here to discuss test times she ignored the phone and claims she was sleeping. Now I know I can't hear very well but I still can hear my phone ring. Espically if it rings and rings over and over and the people on the other end leave messages upon messages to try to get to her. SHE ANNOYS THe HELL out of me .