Tuesday, August 12, 2003

First of all I think it is funny how close to date we had last years big fight... second of all If I don't get see that people are at least trying to understand me, I just won't go, yes sounds dumb, but I don't want to have go on a trip with people who are mad at so and so... or have things brought up on the trip that will just trigger someone off and the whole fight will start again. We need to decide how to pay for the gas and take in everyones considerations, not have one way or another.. You guys were rude to just leave me hanging there and can't see that I was typing message... Not picking on just you Erin but you do that to me A LOt and I feel disrespected when you do this to me. I am not just talking about tonight. I also feel "shoved to the side" when certian people don' listen to me.. Also if you guys got this in the conversation or not... I don't know if my car will be available it is currently in the shop and getting fixed. we are hoping it will be done this weekend. Second I want to state that I understand Angie's side of the gas situation. Angie and I am thinking Kristin and Erin think it would be easier for one person to keep pay for all the gas and then take the total and divide it up at that end of the trip and everyone else pay that person at the end. I have a suggestion ANd you all can read it and reply back (I am sure you will) What if we divide the trip up. Say that one person pays for all the gas from Sioux Falls to Buffalo. Since that is where we are staying for the night. Total that amount and then the rest of us divide that price and pay back that person. then either the same person or a second person would pay for the gas from Buffalo to Yellowstone and do the same thing . THen and do the same thing for Yellowstone to Gillette and Gillette To Sioux Falls. We could either have 2 people split the trip or something or each of us could take a section of the trip. It will still be equal and fair for everyone. (explain to me how this won't be) or If we do it that one person pays for all the gas in the trip I don't see Why I or anyone who wants to pay in smaller chunks along they way would be paying less then everyone or more then everyone. And one last thing ANGIE and Everyone STOP GIVING ME SHIT ABOUT MY PARENTS GIVING ME MONEY. I DID NOT ASK FOR THE MONEY, I EVEN SAID TO THEM I WAS PAYING FOR THIS TRIP. AND THEY HAVE SAID THEY WANTED TO GIVE IT TO ME. YOU ALWAYS AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME THAT I GET MONEY WHENEVER I ASK FOR IT OR THAT I GET EVERYTHING PAID FOR. I DO NOT!!! I AM NOT BRINGING $600 Dollars on the trip. ANGIE you told me you thought about 500 for the trip for lodging food, and gas and the other things we do on the trip. THAT NUMBER IS WAY OFF FROM WHAT I AM SPENDING ON THE TRIP. I HAVE NEVER SAID $600 NOR AM I BRINGING THAT MUCH. I WILL be bringing 100-200 in cash on for on the way and the rest of the $$$ I will need will be done by stoping at ATM machines. Before I go you are all planning on staying here right. you need to let me know when you have made that decision.