Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Hi To everyone.... First comment... at the bottom the messenger it says that someone is typing a message. I at least wait to see if that or not..If not I sign off. I will wait to see that even if I am very tired and need to go to bed. I just think it is nice for me to wait and see if they are done typing. That was just some FYI for people if you didn't know that already. Yes we were all tired and the convo. was heated and people were angry. Second. I will feel better if I could at least pay the person(s) that are paying for the gas at a breaking point in the middle of the trip. Just because as Kristin stated earlier I want to make sure that I have enough for the gas. And also I know that some of you said to put some aside for the gas. If you know me well enough that does work for me because I a lot of the times forget to do that or start doing that and then at some point in the trip will find that money and go "oh I have x$$$ amount and can use this" So that is why I feel that at least I would like to pay at least at breaking points along the way. I also think you all know how I feel about having just one person pay for the whole trip.(gas wise that is) Because I dont' think that it is fair for the person to pay the credit card bill on it, isn't there interest added in or on the bill(from my knowledge anyway) Even if you pay ontime mplease let me know if I am wrong on this matter oh and I agree with Erin. lets not bring any hard feelings or any part of the small arugement with us on the trip.