Wednesday, August 13, 2003

In response to your post, I understand that you are angry with us for all leaving you hanging last night. We were all very tired and did not want to continue on fighting. Yes, we realize that you also had to work at 7:00 in the morning but our metabolism isn't like yours so we needed our sleep.

So with what you are saying you want to break up the gas paying every time that we drive to another destination, or have it be paid every time that we drive a long distance? I think I know what you are saying. Here's my thinking, it's just thinking, how about we have somebody pay for one portion of it the way up to Yellowstone, then when we come back have a different person pay for the rest on the way back. I really would be comfortable paying either way. I wouldn't mind having me and you pay for it the way up, just as long as we have all of our monies tallied to find out the correctness of it all.

I don't know, it gets so confusing when we don't figure these things out ahead of time.

I still think that having one person pay the whole gas money thing the way up there and back would be fine, divide by four and then separate between all of us. I have this feeling that I would become comfortable paying along the way too. That way I would know where my money had been to. I know that I am cheap when it comes to trips. I usually hold my money for all its worth. If I have to pay for gas in the end, will I have enough money? I don't like that feeling at all. I guess it would work out for me either way (As the ways that I have mentioned in this post).

Maybe your way, Megan you and I pay for the gas the way up there, all the way to Yellowstone, no little shifts in between, then they will pay for it the way back. Otherwise it will be too difficult to manage in the end or even in between. "blah"

Megan I understand this is your car and everything and that you have issues with it. I hope that your car is fixed and well, it can run and all, especially when we go. Thank you for driving too by the way. Even though if we do end up going, you'll drive part ways, and I guess I will end up driving in those gosh darned mountains.