Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Okay. Sorry for leaving the IM conversation last night. I admit, it was a little rushed, but we weren't solving anything--just arguing and getting mad at eachother. I thought that we would do a lot better if we were able to take a breather, calm down and sleep on it. Before anything harsh happened.

And if I do that often, I apologize. On my behalf, I do announce when I am signing off, so if you have more to say, please indicate it beforehand. Or talk with me about it sometime in another chat conversation so that I'm at least aware of the problem. This was the first time someone has brought it up to me.

Anyway. If my signing off offended anyone, I am sincerely sorry. I just know that I was getting pissed and annoyed, as I believe that everyone was, and rather than have the whole thing blow up in our faces and end up not going at all, I would much rather have slept on it.

I really don't care how we deal with the money. I don't care if it all goes on my card. I don't care. Whatever works best for everyone is fine by me.

NOTE TO EVERYONE (myself included)-- Please let's not drag hard feelings into this trip--it will be a hell of a long trip to Yellowstone and back if we do.