Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Megan, I've read everything closely. The only thing I know is that it is not a Mary Kay party. To me it sounds like you are planning something besides just getting together, especially when you are going to be sending out information in the mail. I'm just wondering what it is. What's so wrong with that? And if you want us to just get together for the hell of it, why aren't you saying that?

I'm not making excuses to not come either. We all have busy lives. You suggested a couple of days, and I gave my reasons why those would not work for me. I know extremely well how hard it is to try to get a day to work for several people. We (me, Glenda, Mandy, and Julie) have to set a date months in advance to get a day to work for all of us to get together. You know what day we all agreed on August 28th? May 16. So don't go bitching when you give us short notice and we already are busy.