Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Ok. I am free the weekend of the 14th, busy on the weekends of the 21st and 28th. Erin is busy the weekend of the 14th, and I don't know about the other weekends. Kristin is busy all weekends.

I still feel that when trying to plan something to include any more than two people (in our case, four), you need to plan alot farther ahead. I've seen it before, and I am seeing it now. If you want more than one person to come down, you are going to have to try for September or October. Weekends fill fast, especially during the summer.

Oh yea, I don't like not knowing what I'm planning to do. I'm sick of being "yelled at" and the blame being put on me just because I would like to know what's going on. I don't like having words put into my mouth either.

And I don't have a problem with coming "ALL THE WAY down to Sioux Falls".