Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Wow. This place hasn't seen this much posting since...well, our last vacation. Could this be a sign?

Megan -- I am working the 28th; actually, if we want to get technical, I'm "on-call" but still need to be within driving distance, in case I'm called in. I think if we could schedule something closer to September, it would be good, though. I am curious about what you would like to do that day, though. Are you planning something special for us to do?

Angie -- Watched the A2Z episode for Sixteen Candles last night. Very yummy. Especially the pics of the guy who played Jake Ryan, who, to this day, is still very delicious.

And also, the second picture loaded for me all right. What a cute little house! My mom said that Diane was thrilled that it had a red kitchen--how sweet with all her retro-styled things! Do you have any pics of what the inside is like? (I like to snoop...forgive me!) If not, no biggie, but I thought that the realtor site might.