Friday, December 03, 2004

About the Christmas get together thing. As I said to before to some of you, not sure if all, but anyway. I know you all know that I right now don't have a job, and I don't know what to say about the weekends. I don't know right now if I will have a job by then or not. Hopefull I will. I had an interview on Wednesday at an Elem. School if I get that Job I will have every weekend free. But I also have an interview at another place, and I might have to work weekends there, I am not sure, they have both full time and part time openings open. If I got offered the job at the ELEM. school. I wouldn't mind also working for Job I have an interview with today partime as well, they pay something like $10 an hour. Basically what I am saying is that I right now am not planing anything on the weekends until I know what my job schedule is, once I get one. *crossing my fingers* hopefully soon... *smile*