Tuesday, February 22, 2005

So. I was slightly bored at work the other day, so I emailed...Velvet...I debated doing so, but I thought What can it hurt? Obviously, I hadn't completely thought things through when I hit send.

We had emailed back and forth a couple of times at my home email address, when I realized that there had been an obscene number of hits to my website over the past few days. I didn't make the correlation right away. But, she emailed me Monday evening and that confirmed it: She received my email address and website address from someone at work. But (here's the catch) I did not give that person my email address or my site address to begin with.

Might I add that this person was my ex-roommate's sister in law and a HUGE gossip?!? I am absolutely flabbergasted. That's all I can say.

And Velvet said in her email that "I know I should have asked you before hand if it was okay, but since you don't live here anymore, I thought you wouldn't care." Um. Right I wouldn't have cared. Like I wouldn't have said, "No, I'd prefer that you not visit my site." and although that couldn't necessarily stop her from looking through my stuff, at least I would have had some sort of warning.

I'm more disturbed that this other person has my site address. And that she would just hand it out to whomever. And how the hell she got it, because I sure as hell didn't give it to her. ARRGH.