Sunday, September 11, 2005

what about keyboarding?

I knew I had this somewhere! I was reminded of this when Megan posted those pics from that one New Years' get-together a while back.



We look like such kids!

Plus, hello, typewriters?!? This really dates us, doesn't it?

I bet they don't even need to teach typing, anymore! Does anyone know whether they still have classes for it--especially in, like, 9th grade? I can't believe that people that age wouldn't have used a computer in some capacity before then.

2 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Yeah, we did use computers, but not nearly as much as kids do now. I guess they could teach them how to type "correctly" (ie fingers on the right keys, etc.)?

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Way to start using computers after we're out of there. I wonder how Gordie was able to adapt? He loved his typewriters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home